If you had to pick the best way to spend a week, surely cruising with two great friends in a convertible through Switzerland would have to rank up there. We camped, we laughed, we soaked in the picture-book countryside. Such good times!
Our route (May 26th – June 1st 2012):
- Day 1: Ulm to Basel via Freiburg
- Day 2: Basel to Interlaken via Bern
- Day 3: Interlaken (paragliding for Enda & Marriette!)
- Day 4: Interlaken to Lago Maggiore (Italy) via a couple still-closed Alpine passes
- Day 5: Lago Maggiore to Bregenz (Austria) via Zurich and Konstanz (Germany)
- Day 6: Bregenz to Munich via Vaduz (Lichtenstein!) and Garmisch-Partenkirchen